“Adelaide Goodeve is a stand for a positive life and lifestyle, not just for herself, but for all who surround her. The way she openly tells her story, and how she turned it around to one that she chooses and loves, is truly inspiring.”
– Georgie Dalby, Key Leader at Lululemon Athletica, Guildford
Adelaide Goodeve is a wonderful storyteller, inspirational and knowledgeable speaker that always delivers a captivating talk. A combination of years of overcoming severe M.E. (or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), pushing her body and mind to the limits and a ‘No BS’ attitude to achieving your full potential, Adelaide is as enthusiastic and energising on stage, as she is empathetic towards ambitious men and women who want to be the best they can be.
Adelaide understands the importance of combining an inspirational talk with valuable how-to takeaways, that will not only motivate the audience to take another step towards achieving their potential, but will show them how to do it. All of Adelaide’s presentations are up-to-date, interactive and have useful take away material too.
Fun Actionable Learning
Adelaide’s talks and workshops are founded upon the ‘How To’ mentality of achieving your full potential in all areas of your life.
Most importantly, once the attendees have digested Adelaide’s talk or workshop, they will have learnt how they can take action towards becoming the best they can be and make the most out of their investment of attending the event.
Well aware of the balance required to keep people simultaneously informed and entertained (definitely not snoozing), Adelaide has a light-hearted approach and weaves in humour, stories, and fun whenever possible.
Current Keynote Talks and Workshops
- How to change your habits to achieve your goals no matter what Going beyond the stereotypical advice of ‘Just Do It!’, Adelaide touches upon her own story of recovery to show the importance of understanding what’s going on inside of our minds and how to change it, so we can become an unstoppable force and achieve any goal we set our minds to.
- How to build your brand as an outdoor or sports athlete In this talk Adelaide delves into the processes of identifying your ideal client, creating a content strategy, and developing a resilient mindset for success. This session is designed for anyone looking to create a personal brand or wants to take their brand to the next level.
- How the adventure mindset can help you overcome the seemingly impossible This session is designed to shift your perception of what is and isn’t possible and help you to start taking action towards achieving your big (or small) goals. From interviewing over 30 adventurers on her podcast The Wild Show, and talking to hundreds more, Adelaide has created the adventure mindset. In this talk, Adelaide teaches this mindset model to arm you with the resources and knowledge you need to overcome any obstacle and achieve your full potential.
Hear Adelaide's 5-minute first place Toastmaster's speech on the adventure mindset below
Or listen while on the move by searching in iTunes, Spreaker, Stitcher or Pocket Casts for The Wild Show, Season 2 Episode 11
“After attending a talk by Adelaide Goodeve, I’ve been working on redirecting any of my negative energy and thoughts to positive ones.
Today, I woke up not feeling my best. I told myself I won’t allow myself to feel like this all day. I forced myself to do something that I love which in turn makes my day pretty awesome. I went to The Cliffs [climbing centre].
It was rough, but once I got on the wall there was nowhere else to go but up. No other thoughts or concerns. That’s one of the many reasons I’m obsessed with climbing. It clears your headspace and it puts you in the moment. Needless to say, I spent most of my day with the biggest smile on my face and I hope you did too! If not, make it a conscious goal to have a great day tomorrow.
If you’re unsure of how to go about this, check out Adelaide Goodeve for tips on how to turn your day around! 😊”
– Goldie Choi, Instagrammer
Following a busy beginning to 2018, Adelaide is planning on speaking more throughout the year. If you are interested in having Adelaide speak at your event, please reach out to email@example.com
Confirmed dates for 2018 are as follows:
- Wellington College – London, UK (April)
- Leadership Development Adventure with Leadership Lab, Columbia Business School- New York, USA (June)
- Discover Outdoor with Arc’teryx Women In The Outdoors Week – New York, USA (June)
- Turnfit Studio – Guildford, UK (June)
- Lululemon – Guildford, UK (July)
- Wellington College – Berkshire, UK (October)
Confirmed dates for 2019 are as follows:
- Lululemon – Guildford, UK (tbc)
- Coworking Heaven Festival – Norway (September)
Check Out What People Are Saying About Adelaide!
“Very interesting and taught me a lot. I will definitely be using these methods to achieve future goals.” – Laura
“Professionally delivered, very informative and cant’ wait to put these techniques into practice. Easy to understand delivery.” – Julia
“It was really good and helpful, useful to be told the steps to take, to make sure you’re going in the right direction.” – Claire
“A fresh approach to goal setting and accountability with real, actionable steps anyone can take” – Ollie
“Very motivating, wish I could listen to this message every day to help me.” – Rachel
“I loved it! So motivational and inspiring. :)” – Alice
“Well Done! Great talk! Can’t wait to hear more from you.” – Clare
“What a super talk. You have a lovely engaging demeanour and expression – mixed with your enthusiasm and energy which totally captivated me. Very well done and look forward to your next one.” – Jane
“Brilliant talk! Lots of energy and an inspiring story.” – Elli
“Thank you for introducing me to ‘Be The Egg’!! Your confidence is infections and your words were inspiring. Looking forward to my adventure!” – Steph
“Very well done, you told your story well and we were having on every word….” – Tania
“Wonderful storytelling. You should be on television!” – Tony
“On my way home from a fantabulous wild camping panel evening, hosted by Adelaide Goodeve, juiced up to the max by Moju Drinks. WILD.” — Anna McNuff, Adventurer and Speaker, September 2016
“Thanks for an amazing night. I was inspired to go out for wild camp last night!” – Leah
“Excellent event, nice work! I’m wild camp inspired and looking forward to following your development – Good Luck!” – Ursula
“MOJU Drinks were stoked to be part of your first event, which was great and we thought the panel did an awesome job.” – Rich, Co-Founder of MOJU Drinks
Want Adelaide at your event? Get in touch!
If you’re interested in booking Adelaide for a future event (either in-person or virtually) email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss things in more detail with her and Adelaide will get back to you as soon as she can.